6 thoughts on “Homework – Week 8

1. Hello Miss Andrews,
    When I visited a blog from New Zealand (a few days ago), I placed a comment but it somehow didn’t go through. Also, why do some blogs, when you comment on them, need an email?
    Help, please!
    Rose

2. Hi Rose,
    Most likely, the student’s teacher will need to approve the comment, so it might take a couple of days. Just make note of the blog that you commented on, so that we can follow up if it’s not visible within the next couple of days.
    If it’s not an Edublogs account (like Global2), they will want your email address to confirm that you’re not spamming. If you go to Profile on the left hand side menu, you will be able to find your email address there (if you can’t find it, I’ll show you tomorrow).
    Miss Andrews

3. Hello, thank you for checking out my blog. I saw that you asked of what I do when I go camping. Im actually going camping this weekend in a place called Joushua Tree which is in the near the desert. I’m going hiking, Rockcliming and more fun. I will be posting pictures of camping on my blog once I come back. Thank you
    Scotty

4. Hello Ms Andrews,
    I was recently checking my “comments needing moderation” icon and there was 2 replies by Ashley (the blog where I visited and made a post on) but couldn’t actually be seen on my post about her blog. Usually if there was comments awaiting moderation there would be a number next to it, but there wasn’t. So I was wondering, does it mean YOU have to approve it or does her teacher have to approve it?
    Thanks, Jess

• Hi Jess,
      Sorry… Ashley and Ella (both from Mrs Rombach Reads) commented on your blog, but for some reason, Edublogs marked it as spam. Therefore, it doesn’t show that there is a comment awaiting approval on my dashboard. I had to go to the comments section on your dashboard to find them. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll have to check everyone else’s now.
      Miss Andrews