About Our Class

Welcome to our classroom blog. We are a group of 29 Year 6/7 students in Room 1008 at a school in Adelaide, South Australia. Our teacher is Miss Andrews. We are a hard working, friendly and respectful class.

Our blog is a journal of our learning. At the moment, we are learning about genre types, Natural Maths, electricity and energy, Australia’s migration history, Play is the Way and Building Learning Power.

This is our first time blogging together. We are hoping to share our learning with students around the world, as well as our parents.

4 thoughts on “About Our Class

1. G’day 6/7 students,
    Welcome to the March 2015 student blogging challenge. I hope you enjoy the activities to choose from each week. Make sure you connect with other classes around the world. These can be found in the header area of the blog.

Maybe your teacher could add a link to the challenge in the sidebar of your class blog.

2. We are a Year 7 English class in Melbourne. We are currently studying different forms of Practical Writing and looking at types of blogs. Your blog looks great, thank you for sharing!

3. Hi, Class. I’m Mrs. McAlister from southern California. I have a few students that want to start blogging and I’ve been looking around getting ideas. You all have a great blog here. I’m going to refer my students to your site for. We’re a sixth grade class as well.